CureZone   Log On   Join
#35490.....Yoo Hoo....

kathryn101 Views: 2,845
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 358,910

#35490.....Yoo Hoo....

35490...I just want to say one more thing and I'm out of here. :-) I am soooo sorry
I even mentioned IQ...you had 'gifted' in your post subject line..and it just
brought up memories from our kids childhood many, many years ago. When "I" post to
people...I give no thought to 'trying' to 'sound' like a 'scholar'. :-) I post from the heart. But I have a knack for answering old posts that have been neglected
and bringing 'scholars' out of the woodwork. :-) What can I say...I guess I'm
"gifted". :-)

And I saw where you said you didn't believe in 'all' new age philosophy...or just
SOMETHING like that...now DON'T QUOTE ME on that. :-) I don't believe in new
age AT ALL. To me...it's a bunch of hooey. Excuse my hillbilly attitude. :-)
But I have wonderful friends who do believe in it. And that's fine with me. I have
one that I love to email with...and they 'are' new age...but with them it really
is from the heart...and that's what I love about this person. I save all emails from
this person and often read them to my husband because they are just so full of
love and knowledge. To say his emails are awesome...is a drastic understatement.

I could be wrong...but I feel 'you' are more like 'me'. Just a lot younger. :-)
You see people hurting and want to help. That's a 'gift'...and don't ever let it
leave you. I've been on a one woman 'mercy mission' for decades. My husband has
told me a hundred times..."You are NOT here to save the world!" I always respond
with..."But how can we really KNOW that..THAT"S what they said to NOAH!" :-)
I know I'm not here to save the world...that's just a joke between he and I. But
I follow the philosophy of some really intelligent person who was famous for
something :-). I think it was Stephen Covey..at least it was in his book...
7 Habits Of Highly Effective People...or whatever the name was...and in the workshop
we were supposed to write a 'mission statement'...and one example given was:
I want to do all the good I can
For all the people I can
In all the ways I can
For as long as I can
I live by those words...and always will.

You came on with specific questions...and I'm afraid that "I" am the one who made
things go downhill. I absolutely DO believe we are to help friends and family
along the way all through our life. I do believe that there are people who have been
pulled out of the 'gutter of life'...that would have lived their life there if
someone like you or I had not come alone and helped them. So never hesitate to help
someone less fortunate than you. The simple act of helping others #35490, will help you to grow in leaps and bounds.

Your sister is probably in a rutt...and you may be the only one that has noticed and
cares enough to try to help her. Please encourage her often...but don't go overboard and turn her against you. Just start by complimenting her on this or that. Start slow and soft and move forward from there.
I'm going to close because some of these people I really do love and I don't want
to make anyone mad and I do disagree with a lot that has been said.
OHHHHHHHHHHH and one more thing..."I" put quotes, etc around words too...just for
emphasis. And I don't know of one single solitary person that I have posted "TO"
that has complained yet. :-) It's those doggone 'scholars'...looking for perfection...and they won't find it in my posts...just tons of love and words from
deep down inside my heart. kathryn
ps. I'd like to 'talk' to you sometime about 'relationships'...I'll watch for your
post on the relationship forum..I've also opened my email and you can email me
when you're ready to address that if you want. I'm sure you'll need some time to 'recover' from this ordeal. :-)
You sound like such a wonderful, caring person...I hope you only grow and move forward in everything you do. And just from the little I've learned about you...I
really believe you will.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)