Re: 2 comments you made, I'd like to give my *opinion on

Views: 2,578
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 358,892

Re: 2 comments you made, I'd like to give my *opinion on

You said:
"Do you know that he does not already love and accept himself? "

I said:
"Well it's not that big problem now anyway, I think (hope?) he realised lately what you said is important - to be who you are and to love and accept yourself even if you're "just a guy"."

I kind of corrected myself. Why are you asking the answered questions? (You don't need to answer that:))

"You are the one that labeled him in your original post as *just a worker*"

I put things in quotes where I really don't mean it literally, it's just a way of telling things to give a general picture.

"Who is to say what is negative or positive? really ?
It is like a magnet.. has 2 sides of polarity.
both must exist or one would completely fall as well."

Hm.. see, I don't believe every bit of that new age stuff. If you are to live by that rule - negative = positive, then it wouldn't matter. It doesn't matter if there are evil people, it doesn't matter if there is injustice, it doesn't matter if there are wars and killing? And the people (or animals) who suffer and I might be able to help them? Should I just let them be in their misery (IF I can do something about it)? (Another rhetorical question.)

Other than the above, thanks for the knowledge and wisdom and another perspective! I'll sure check the Yoko Ono message (I love and can relate to John Lennon a lot).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.168 sec, (1)