CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Self-Correction is Self Elevation

Views: 2,575
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 358,895

Re: Self-Correction is Self Elevation

"Self elevation: some people surround themselves- knowingly and unknowingly, around the * underachiever / lazy* as it makes them feel superior or more important. It means feeling better about your self at the expense of others"

True, but that's not me, really. I surround myself with everyone who comes into my life. I don't say you're not good for me or you're too good for me, go away. It is, however, hard to find the people who think generally in similar terms like me and have similar interests in life. Or maybe the reason is I'm too much introvertive and can't just go out there and seek soulmates. Oh, don't respond to all this - it's getting too big and not really related to my original question :)).

Thanks for the quote Ana, I kind of know this / agree with it, I hope I'll be able to at least somewhat put the ideas in real life situations. You learn most through experiences.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)