CureZone   Log On   Join
Good News from my onc.

tennismom Views: 6,170
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 333,071

Good News from my onc.

I was at my dr yesterday, she was so pleased with my progress, she's giving me a break from chemo. She says for me to go take a vacation, come back and get scan and then we'll meet in 2 weeks to decide what to do. I was so thrilled since my dr is relentless on chemo, and so pleased she's giving me a break.
When I was in the hospital, my gyno surgeon told me that the cancer has a bear hug on my digestive system, I don't have a tumor, but its all over. The last time I did a scan, it was in 6 diff. spots, very horrible report, I might not be cleared of cancer on my next scan but my onc thinks it will be a better report.
I drink the Pau tea from the tea bags, but I'm very particular, I have to drink the Purple. I think the dosage/strength might depend on your weight. After losing 25 lbs, I weigh 110 lbs, and one of the blessing perhaps, I only need a lower dosage. My husband prefers it strong, and told me to make it stronger to make it work better, but I want to do it slowly. I believe your body will tell you what you need. I tell you if I didn't have the tea, the dr will have to write 20 precriptions for what its doing for me, and the presriptions will have side effects. I was anemic, had hemmoroids, high blood pressure, constipate easily, could not sleep, could not eat, etc. My dr is so happy with my blood count now.
Speaking of belly laughter, I could not laugh or even breath to my belly when I was sick, it was only up to my lungs, then as I got better, the air reached my belly at first with pain, but now much better.
I've also taken up Tai Chi, I cannot say enough how improtant this is to me. This is an art/exercise practiced by chinese for thousands of years, its supppsed to allow your chi(energy) to flow. Blocked chi result in sickness. My new philosophy is if people are doing it for thousands of years, they know what they are doing.
The cover story on this week's Time magazine links inflammation to heart disease, alzheimers and cancer. They say that until Pharm come up with an anti-inflammatory drug, in the meantime, exercise, eat veggies and fruits - nothing new there, and floss your teeth to prevent gum disease. Perhaps the Pau tea is effective because its anti-inflamatory.

Got to run and dink Pau tea. Laugh and may your chi flow.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (2)