CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Success with Pau-d-arco by tennismom

tennismom Views: 5,991
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 333,057

Re: Success with Pau-d-arco by tennismom

Hello healthychoice,
I'm currently drinking 4/5 cups of Pau tea a day, each cup is really like 1.5 cup since I like my tea very light, I just put a tea bag in a little teapot and let it seep in hot water for 15/30 mins. I've tried boiling the loose tea, and its ok, but it taste a little strong for me. I'm using the Purple tea from Wisdom herbs (wisdom of the ancient).

I was able to eat and sleep the first day I drank the tea, and after a week, I had so much energy, I could do some housework, after less than a month, my doctor said I was making a miraculous recovery. I've been drinking the tea now for 2.5 months. Dr says I've to do one more chemo, and then she will evaluate. I want to beg her no more chemo,I feel fine. Its a toss up right now, am I more scare of cancer or the side effects.

The tea will remove toxic from your system, so I wouldn't think you need to do any special detox unless its something you are comfortable with.

Hope this helps, good luck!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)