CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Success with Pau-d-arco by tennismom

healthychoice Views: 6,003
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 333,056

Re: Success with Pau-d-arco by tennismom

just wondering how many cups a day u were drinking when u were sick, i am currently drinking 4 cups a day, do u think
that may be enough?

also on a curious note, many years ago i used to decoct by boiling the chinese ling zhi mushroom and the decoction was really strong and u could really taste it - very hard to drink

i am concerned about my first pau d'arco decoction a few days ago as although the decoction is quite dark the taste
is not as bad as the mushroom was ,so my concern is 2fold:

is the decoction to weak for results ( ican taste it but i find it tolerable - it may be just me) - judging from some other posts i have read some people find it quite difficult to drink...so it makes me wonder if what i decocted is the correct strengh

and finally the quality of the actual brand i use (roger approves it)

hoow long did it take for u to achieve results, and do u think that it would be a good idea to clean out the intestines first to maximize absortion of the tea ie.i wonder if having intestines whose inside wall linings are full of guck will minimize the absorption of the pau d'arco tea.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)