CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Success with Pau-d-arco by tennismom

canadian yoda Views: 6,572
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 333,046

Re: Success with Pau-d-arco by tennismom

Hi tennismom,
I just happened to be reading through the posts here and saw your reference to me and the pau d'arco, I am so glad you tried it and it is helping, I also eat and drink fresh juice, veg and fruit, I believe that even though there is a form of Sugar in them that it is a natural form and the nutrients and mineral benefits far out weigh any negatives,also natural forms of Sugar found in fruit and honey etc have all the things that God intended in the same package ie back to that synergistic thing again as with herbal teas etc, you cannot strip everything away and leave one thing and expect it to act the same as the whole. I also eat meat and dairy on occasion ( I rarely did this when I still had Cancer), but I think you brought up a valid point, some people just cannot handle macrobiotic diets etc , I tried and lost so much weight and was so depressed and uninterested in food I just about stopped eating completly, I read earlier in this thread about someone who was drinking Pau d'arco tea and Essiac tea and that there tumors were shrinking but they were worried because the teas seemed to make them acidic, ( this doesn't seem to happen in my case but we are all different), she is going to try taking wheatgrass instead which makes you alkaline but I have not read anywhere any testimonials about it shrinking tumors and getting rid of Cancer, personally I would keep taking the tea and also add the wheatgrass to counter the acidity she is experiencing.
I still take my 2 cups per day ( the maintenance dose of Pau d'arco) and my last scan from January shows no sign of Cancer anywhere, it will be 3 years in April ... I was given 6 months upon diagnosis!!
The site you mentioned is Great also try www.herb-care.com, lots of info and premium quality herbs available, also stevia is an awsome alternative to Sugar the site above has lots of info about that as well.
Okay my reply is as long as your posting so I had better shut up, I was just so glad to read about someone else winning the battle with Pau d-arco...Way to go tennismom...
Keep it up,
all the best,
Yoda...

http://www.herb-care.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (2)