CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New to alternative medicine, need help...

tennismom Views: 12,027
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 333,036

Re: New to alternative medicine, need help...

Hi,
I've never posted before, but feel compelled to share my experience. I myself received help from this forum. I was initially diagnosed with Ovarian cancer, and within days changed to Colon cancer. I was in the hospital for 2 weeks in Oct, 2003. By the end of the stay, I had a hysterectomy, colonotomy and omnitomy, the drs gave me no hope and everyday brought worst news. When I left the hospital, I was in a state of shock. I had great support from family and friends and even strangers from church came and visit and prayed for me. It was definitely a time to turn to God. My family started me on enzyme therapy and a very strict diet of vegs, sometimes raw, sometimes slightly boiled, and brown rice. Eating was a painful experience, as I was always bloated and could not eat much. I lost 20 lbs.

Four weeks after I came home from the hospital, my oncologist said I have to start chemo, otherwise have 6 weeks to live. I was terrified of chemo, but had no choice. My first chemo lasted 3 days, and I lost another 5 libs.

All that changed 2 days later when I read about the Pau d'Acro tea. The first day I drank the tea, I felt my stomach opened up and I could walk better, and for the first finish food on my plate. It was amazing, I had hard time sleeping at night, and sometimes wondered about the house like a mad person in the middle of the night. After the tea, I slept soundly at night.

On New Year's eve, I completed 2 chemos, and my oncologist, said she was so pleased and that I was making a miraculous recovery. I'm also not so strict with my diet, and I find more food to eat that I enjoy. I find I cannot eat the much veggies, so I eat a lot of fruits--I know about the sugar, but its better than eating nothing. Living in Houston, we have access to fresh made Soy products, which is wonderful. But the Pau tea pulled me out of a big hole, and I'm able to build a stategy for my progress.

I'm still not out of the woods, but I have hope. My friends who sees me no, says I dont look like a sick person.

It's imperative to make your body alkaline. The veggies and fruits will help. Take mineral supplements, minerals are very alkaline. Also take anti-oxidant supplement, a very good one is OPC-3, a super-anti-oxidant and its alkaline. My skin was very dry, but after taking the OPC-3 it looks young. They say that if your skin is dry, that means your inside body is dry as well, which cause constipation, which cause colon cancer. The Pau tea is laxative, its important to be able to flush everything out that you eat, otherwise its toxic.

If you are in pain, the Pau tea will help right away.

Here's the original post that help me. Thanks Yoda.
//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=254&i=225
Here's a wonderful website about the amazing Pau tea, I was skeptical when I first read about the tea, but I couldn't have made it without it.
http://www.pau-d-arco.com/

I also take hot water baths (water therapy) and use a gel made of Kelp and ALoe Vera and vitamin, stuff you are suppose to eat, but I feel so good after taking the bath.

Sorry for long post, did not want to leave out anything. Let me know if you have questions. Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.233 sec, (2)