CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Healthychoice, I also found it "tolerable"....

canadian yoda Views: 6,142
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 333,059

Re: Healthychoice, I also found it "tolerable"....

Hi,
I have been drinking Pau d'arco tea now for two years and the taste does not bother me.
r.e. the strength of the tea, when I first started taking the tea and had tumors I brewed the stronger dose 6 tbsps of tea to 1 quart of water, I now brew the lesser strength for maintenance (3 tbsps of tea per quart), but I would recommend anyone fighting Cancer to use the 6 tbsps at first and to drink 6-8 cups per day.
I think the taste is a personal thing some people find it easy to drink while I have know others who are using the same tea, and strength and gag on it, if you are following the above guidlines and using a high quality tea and still find it tolerable I wouldn't worry ( you are one of the lucky ones...lol), if you find it awful to take try it at room temperature or just above, add juice or honey etc, experiment... unlike Essiac Pau can be taken on a full or empty stomach and mixed with other things,( as long as you are still getting the recommended amount).
Take Care All...
Yoda..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)