CureZone   Log On   Join
Hi cbelle ...

canadian yoda Views: 6,249
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 333,064

Hi cbelle ...

The best tea is the one that resembles coffee grounds, this is the one I use, I briefly tried another source and received the "cut" you describe...more like wood shavings...the coffee ground cut is much stronger, and though stronger is not as bitter in my opinion... someone here posted they are using the tea bags and having some success...which surprised me as most people find this quickie version useless, but hey more power to you if its making you feel good, I would get scanned and make sure the tumors are shrinking to be sure that it is working to its full potential though, and would definitly recommend using the bark and boiling the tea as a decoction rather than relying on teabags, it is not complicated to make ...I make it up a gallon at a time for convenience.
I also ate healthy , trying to concentrate on wholegrains and veggies ( but do admit to cheating when cravings kicked in...lol), I fresh juice twice per day, fruit with liquid greens added in the morning and Veggie with garlic in the evening,various supplements butr nothing to spectacular, lecithin, milk thistle, C, E, a good multi, garlic etc and most important regular doses of encouragement, laughter and "never give up" supplements.

Come on folks have a good old belly laugh, release those feel good..good for you endorphines and enjoy life to the fullest !

:-) Yoda....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)