CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is this an egg from a parasite?

Geobrewer Views: 4,441
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,269,661

Re: Is this an egg from a parasite?

I believe the original picture is fat coming out of our liver. The hemangiomas and track marks are caused by Bartonella Bacilliformus and Bartonella Henselae. I personally believe a mutation of these two to be the cause of Morgellons. They will make your liver look like cottage cheese. When you push them out of there they move into your skin and try to get out. They are known to grow coral reef like shelves in the body and grow the “fibers” we see. Definitely seen both come out of my skin as well as the yellow/orange ovals in the toilet. I did test positive for these two Bartonella as well. Look up Don Mau’s Lyme/Morgellons NB protocol. He explains it very well. I’m doing his protocol along with high dose vitamin C and also seeing a Lyme literate physician who put me on a deep parasite cleanse along with anti fungals. I did a herbal protocol too by Steven Buhner but it was exhausting and expensive. I did learn about Bartonella in Buhner’s book and I already felt like that’s what I had before I got my test results. I did a Lyme panel from DNA CONNEXIONS (yes spelled that way). Less than $500. It’s a send off urine test and you don’t need a doctors order. The website will show you what they test for. Sounds like what you have though. I started treatment in early September and I’m 90% better. These bacteria make us succeptible to so many other things by suppressing our immune system. Hope this helps you. Best of luck!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)