CureZone   Log On   Join
I am expelling these "eggs" too! and the pictures in Dr. Anderson's books

Hulda Clark Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Parasites Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
thebirdlady Views: 21,410
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 470,511

I am expelling these "eggs" too! and the pictures in Dr. Anderson's books

Hi Jeff,
I've been watching this stream to get an answer since I'm expelling these too! And I've expelled quite a few.

As Mike ref'd you to Arise and Shine books by Dr. Anderson, I am on week 2 of his cleanse and like Mike I am really experiencing tremendous benefit and results of removing plaque.

His books have wonderful color pictures of plaque from the different sections of the bowel so it's great to identify my own plaque and know...that came out of my illium, jejunum vs colon etc. He describes the striations and how they differ in the plaque based on where it dislodged from. (pls excuse spelling!)

POINT: there is NO picture like our "eggs". Dr. Anderson says many of us pass polyps. I wondered if this might be one. So....

ACTION: I attached your picture and emailed it to the Arise and Shine folks who sell the products and provide cleanse support.
They won't answer what it is but I asked them to send it on to Dr. Anderson to possibly include it in his next book or I could send him an invite and a link to post here!

I suspect these are undissolved vitamin capsules. There is allot of research that vegitarian caps do not dissolve well; they are often made out of cotton. So it's a mystery.

Happy Cleansing
Suzanne

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.219 sec, (1)