CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is this an egg from a parasite?

sw1ndle Views: 24,046
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 470,429

Re: Is this an egg from a parasite?

Hey Garlic,

I agree, very icky indeed! Something 3 feet came out of you? OMG I don't know what I would do if I saw something like that come out of me. The thing for me is, I have gone to many doctors and they all tell me nothing is wrong. Well, yeah, I feel like hell and I had two of those things come out of me, I must be normal. I'm curious if anyone has experienced tiny pin prick red dots on the skin known as "petechiae", which can be from the result of an infection, possibly from parasites. I know something isn't right with me, because I have zero energy and I get these lumps under the skin, on my back, neck and buttocks area and it's NOT acne. I've been feeling this way for a year!

Garlic, I've seen you have made many posts. Maybe you can clear this up for me as I haven't been able to find good answers.

1) Do you think zappers are an effective means to treating parasites? I've read on web sites they are, but they are biased! Have you used one?

2) What other steps besides using Clarkia , zapping, Liver Flushing and colon cleansing are necessary to rid yourself of parasites? Is that basically it?

I read from some of these posts that you shouldn't eat refined Sugar but natural Sugar is ok. I was wondering if you ate jalapeno or habanero peppers that the parasites may not like that because they are soaked in vinegar. Do you know of any other natural things that could aid in the overall treatment of parasites (ie. garlic, etc). How about immune booster pills?

Thanks a lot!

Sw1ndle

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)