Re: Is this an egg from a parasite?

chelde Views: 19,706
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 470,484

Re: Is this an egg from a parasite?

Hi Jeff,

You're welcome!

This is really weird...
You do have a great picture of it thankfully.

I found Dr. Clark's program very easy to do, and I know it was effective cause all of my symptoms went away, I no longer had any stomach bloating, and just over-all felt better, it was once I stopped it, and she says we should always do a maintenance dose, that I started feeling icky again.
I know some paraistes because of living in a specific part of the digestive tract, like either the small intestine or lower bowel, depending on where they are, are harder to get to, to be destroyed.
This is why she says you need to use at least all three, the BWHT, the clove and the Wormwood , that the BWHT would not be enough.
I plan to go on it again, and this time I will always do a maintenance dose.
I make my own Extra Strength BWHT from Huld's directions and it turns out great!
I would say that is the most ecenomical way to do it.
I wouldn't try to grind your own cloves, it is an awful experience, unluss you have some kind of high powered grinder!
Which would be more than a blender :-)

Happy Cleansing!
Take Care~

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.828 sec, (1)