CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is this an egg from a parasite?

Sydney-GrrGirl Views: 11,849
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 470,431

Re: Is this an egg from a parasite?

Hello everyone I have had the same little red spots I thought they were called cherry haegianoma (?). I used to have a few but now they are popping up all over and they are larger and a deeper red. they also seem to appear very quickly. I also have what looks like 'track' marks from something crawling under the skin, one looks hookworm ish shape and I have also had little tiny pinprick holes turn up in my face virtually overnight.

I highly recommend a glutathione supplement, vit c and d also help. I am just trying out some turmeric tablets too but I don't know yet if they are helping. parasites hate chilli, strong spices and garlic as you mentioned.

morgellons is certainly a very difficult disease to have as no one can believe the symptoms and it does sound crazy....until you see it coming out of your skin!

Good luck with battl3e to reclaim your health, all the best

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.266 sec, (1)