CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am getting worse.

SerenityRose1607 Views: 3,896
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,978,995

Re: I am getting worse.

Hey girlie, not sure you're even still on this site or not, but I just wanted to give u my 2 cents. I was going through a lot of stress a couple of years ago, and started searching the web for answers as to why I was feeling so horrible, and came upon the candida thing. I followed that diet to a T, and never understood why I only felt worse. Come to find out the whole thing was bogus after I talked to my doctor about this whole candida thing, well in my case I guess. Turns out I was just under so much mental stress, I ended up having a pretty bad breakdown. I had every single symptom u had, it was all due to stress. I'm hoping things are a lot better for u now, I'm doing so good and all it took was getting away from my stressors, and on proper medication. Hopefully u aren't even having these issues anymore and are out there living life to the fullest. If u ever read this, please let me know how things are going, and to anyone else out there reading this going through the same thing I did, get help, there is still hope, please do not give up, all the best, Serenity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.426 sec, (1)