CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am getting worse.

Kevina74 Views: 10,975
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,978,995

Re: I am getting worse.

Hello, have you tried approaching things from a psychosomatic standpoint instead of diet? I don't know a lot about adrenal fatigue but the symptoms are very similar to anxiety symptoms. In fact I think they are probably related.

The theory goes when you are under stress and anxiety for long enough or severe enough lyou eventually cross an invisible line and become symptomatic and start experiencing physical symptoms.

This is what happened to me, I had a panic attack which heightened my stress and anxiety which lead to insomnia which created more anxiety. It kept snow balling until I started to get physical symptoms. Your situation may not be as dramatic as that but you get the idea. Anxiety and stress can produce physical symptoms.

I know it sounds weird but if there are no physical reasons for these symptoms then the logic is it has to be psycological. Anyway there is a site I went to that really helped me. It approaches these physical symptoms from a different perspective. If your interested I can PM the site so it doesn't look like I'm advertising or anything.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.210 sec, (1)