CureZone   Log On   Join
Fecal Bad Breath Odor, I have cured myself

mlb585 Views: 46,389
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,265,222

Fecal Bad Breath Odor, I have cured myself

Thank you so much for posting this! I have cured myself using your method! No meat, gluten, dairy, strictly for the first week. I try very hard not to sway now, but like you, I've added in chicken and seafood in limited quantities. The pau d' arco tea and diet is the biggest things to assist in fixing my bb! I'm so thankful for you! My son, the only one who was always honest about my breath had assured me it truly is really gone! I still feel insecure about it just because I've suffered with bad for the last ten years if not longer.
I've researched the specific bacteria that causes bb that smells like feces. It feeds off proteins. I've also added iron to my vitamins as well as vitamin E 2000 a day. I've read that it helps heal the gut lining. I drink the tea all day everyday. I first tried the garlic pills. No difference in the bb. Ii also researched foods with high sulfur and high thiols, and also don't eat those foods either. The grocery store sells gluten, dairy, and egg free waffles. Those help in the morning. God bless you Greenbay27!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.182 sec, (1)