CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How I CURED my Fecal Bad Breath Odor, you can too.

avooskian Views: 131,670
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 1,265,222

Re: How I CURED my Fecal Bad Breath Odor, you can too.

Have you or any of the commenters tried going organic on these things before you eliminated them? Monsonto and other major food corporations are poisoning our food supply. For instance, maybe it's not the milk itself but the added growth hormones, Antibiotics , the treatment to bleach the puss and blood back to white, and the Genetically-Modified-Organisms feed that is causing problems with your stomachs. It's things like this, and much more, that is causing the cancer rate in America to be FIFTY PERCENT! That means every person has a one in two chance of getting some form of cancer in thier lifetime! Plus the increasing rate of IBS and other bowel and gut problems, heart attacks, strokes, bloating, hypothyroidism, exhaustion, and even things like depression. It all stems from a poisoned food supply. If it wasn't poisioned, aka organic, it may not mess with your body in a negative way because it would be precisely the way God ordained it. (Except for air pollution. Not much we can do about preventing THAT getting in our foods.) But don't take my word for it! Start doing yalls own research and looking into documentaries on Monsonto and the conditions our beef is raised in! Frankensteer is a good one and its on netflix! It'll open eyes for sure! Also forks over knives, and food matters! You would all be surprised at how many things it effects! Just like all of the veins lead back to the heart, so do most health issues in the united states atleast, lead back to a poised food supply. Check it out!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)