CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How I CURED my Fecal Bad Breath Odor, you can too.

Views: 133,827
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,265,222

Re: How I CURED my Fecal Bad Breath Odor, you can too.

Oh, my gosh. I cannot thank you enough for posting this. I was taking omeprazole for years with really no permanent relief from my esophageal ulcer. Then came the fbb. After reading this, I went to my health food store and purchased digestive enzymes and probiotics (expensive, but well worth it). I took three probiotics a day and a digestive enzyme with meals for approximately one month. I am so happy to say that I no longer have fbb. I have been eating healthier in an effort to lose weight, which has probably helped. I will continue with at least one probiotic and digestive enzyme per day, and I have not taken omeprazole during this time. If I feel acid in my throat, I will suck on a fresh lemon, which seems to help a lot more than anything my physicians have advised. Thank goodness for the internet because I have been taking omeprazole for years (much longer than is advised) and honestly felt that it did not really help my ulcer, but this is what my physicians advised, and I did not know what else to do. Now I feel that my ulcer is showing much less signs of irritation, and I hope that it is actually on its way to healing instead of using medication that is the equivalent of a temporary Band-Aid. I noticed that a friend of mine has fbb, so I probably will approach her with this advice due to the fact that it is difficult to detect it from yourself. I personally would never have noticed I had fbb if my husband hadn't pointed it out. Good luck to everyone out there with this issue. My personal experience was that I felt hungover with a headache and like I had taken Xanax the night before to go to sleep and was still feeling the Xanax wearing off in my system the next morning, but I had not taken any Xanax. I feel that these were signs of the last remnants of fbb because after two days of the Xanax in my system feeling, I asked my husband to smell my breath, and he confirmed that my fbb was, in fact, gone. Yay!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)