CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How I CURED my Fecal Bad Breath Odor, you can too.

bbsuffernomore Views: 137,595
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,265,222

Re: How I CURED my Fecal Bad Breath Odor, you can too.

I can't thank you enough for your detailed information. My BB was ruining my life. No one at work would make eye contact with me let alone have a quick conversation. I felt really hopeless. I thought it was acid reflux and my doctor, without much questioning, agreed and prescribed pepcid. By then I had found your answer and took your list to the herb store figuring i'd try a natural approach first and save the drugs for a last result. I went with the following:

-a liquid probiotic and took 5x (possibly more) of the recommended dosage
- a complete digestive enzyme
- aloe juice as my antifungal, instead of the pau d'arco (i was already taking it to help with the reflux).
- a multivitamin
- biotin supplement
- chlorophyl capsules (internal deodorant)

The woman at the store said to looking into the candida diet which suggested a three day cleanse of only vegetables (ultimatecandidadiet.com).

I ate salads, vegetable broth, kale juice (without fruit) and lots of water with lemon.

The fecal smell was gone in two days!! but i was still nervous that it worked so fast. When worked rolled around today I really thought I would see that same familiar look on everyone's face 'oh god here comes shit breath!' but no! everyone seemed pleasantly surprised to talk to me.

I feel like a huge weight has been lifted from me. I'm starting to add in more complex foods but for now I'm going to try a vegan/gluten free/sugar free diet for a few more weeks and ease up on the probiotics.

I would recommend reading about candida die-off before launching in because you will feel terrible as the toxins leave your body. I felt really tired and foggy headed the first couple of days and your blood Sugar will fluctuate more since you're eating less.

Again, so happy I found your solution!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.273 sec, (1)