CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How I CURED my Fecal Bad Breath Odor, you can too.

o my girl Views: 86,523
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,265,222

Re: How I CURED my Fecal Bad Breath Odor, you can too.

I was a healthy and active young lady for 29yrs. and when I experienced this kind of discomfort towards other people. commenting how disgusting they used to smell feces, foul smelling animals feces. i was very much alaramed as i always go to my doctor for check up but they seem not to smell the odor the other people smell. at first, i was scared to go out of my house or go to office as i will be bullied and stared at. I researched and really pleaded and asked my doctor to help m. be out but they seem to say that it's in my mind only. so months past and i really don't know what to do. as my family member also my closest friend tells me they dont smell any awful towards me but then again other people will really move themselves away fr me and clse their noses with bad comments.

i wanted ti get out fr this situation as soon as possible as this really takes my dream away. can you maybe give me the medicines you take so that i can relay them to my doctor to check also if those are ok for me to take.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.280 sec, (1)