CureZone   Log On   Join
Cured (Gloves in a bottle)

Zeily Views: 6,596
Published: 7 y

Cured (Gloves in a bottle)

Method;

Before I went to sleep, I took all the build up off my lips using some wet wipes, applying moderate pressure, making sure I got absolutely everything off. I then applied two thick coats of Gloves in a bottle and went to sleep. The next morning, I woke up with extremely stiff lips, but with actual, normal skin present. I went to brush my teeth (bad mistake), and I got some water on my lips, some of the skin came off. Over the course of the next few days, the skin still has not died, nor has it turned yellow or crusty. The skin is still healthy. Even the part that came off while brushing my teeth has not crusted, actually normal skin is growing there too. By now with EC, my lips would have looked like a complete mess. I have dropped water accidentally on my lips a few days after starting this method, and has not turned white on contact. I am waiting a few more weeks before I go full out with water. I think the skin first built up is now the barrier. I am sure that the lip in now healing itself underneath the barrier because the redness is practically no more. Flexibility is not the best but has definitely improved in the few days since I started.

Great thing about this method? No side effects (expect possibly allergic reaction), and overnight results.

The fundamental problem of the skin dying/crusting is solved, but I wait to see how this progresses.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.066 sec, (1)