CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Have liverflushing ruined my life?

WhoAreYouNormally Views: 2,778
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,335,003

Re: Have liverflushing ruined my life?

Andreas Moritz was not correct at all on the issue of parasites. Even within ayurveda, which was the diet system he claimed to be expert in, there are many remedies indicated specifically for parasites, so take what he says on that issue with a grain of salt. I have no idea why he came to that conclusion and it is unfortunate that he made such a gross error.

Additionally, Hulda Clark , who preceded him in writing about the liver flushes, recommended doing parasite cleansing before liver flushing.

As a footnote and general interest to me since I like to find out where stuff comes from, it came to my attention that the Liver Flush may have originated in African folk medicine, even predating ayurveda. The original flush may have used palm oil.

Go to the parasite RX or parasite alternative remedy forum on curezone. Most of the RX people are using veterinary meds easily gotten from online sources. There are a lot of different herbal remedies you can get or grow locally.

I suggest you read Hulda Clark 's book.

Re: thyroid, please don't disregard what I told you about Iodine and selenium, even if you stay on the synthetic hormone these minerals are extremely important.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)