CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Have liverflushing ruined my life?

peggyaus Views: 3,151
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,334,400

Re: Have liverflushing ruined my life?

Hi there

after completing many flushes I have to say that my health has improved overall, but it has been extremely rocky ride with pain and difficulty also - maybe not as bad as you but certainly my experience of Liver Flushing was not smooth sailing either. After I started flushing, it seemed to me that my gallbladder became very ambitious and always wanting to flush and push more stones out... I would get crisis all the time and feelings of stones popping out all the time, either on their own, or with the help of malic acid or another flush. I did have a crisis for some months where I thought things were seriously f***ed up.. but my body has settled down finally. One thing that is very important that I think you need to know is to take TAURINE. Taurine stops new stones from forming in menopausal and postmenopausal women. Most women are low it and need more than men. Good luck and I do hope you feel better soon. Keep the faith.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)