CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Have liverflushing ruined my life?

WhoAreYouNormally Views: 2,781
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,334,400

Re: Have liverflushing ruined my life?

Hmmm, a complex situation.

My thoughts:

I agree that you should not have stopped flushing.

The nervous system does not 'misfire'.

Can you describe the type of pain you are experiencing in more detail?

It does sound like you passed calcified stones, and when they move through the biliary tree they can push on surrounding non-liver nerves. I think you should be on high doses of magnesium. Try magnesium orotate or bisglycinate. It's very important that you don't use an inferior form of magnesium or you will get worse and give up on the idea of magnesium. Dose 4x per day just under what causes loose stool. This should help help keep the ducts dilated and provide some measure of relief in your pain.

For the sleeping pills, stay away from benzodiazepines and try to find the less toxic pills.

Also important is to find a good diet that will at least keep things pacified while you are going through this. Seek out a competent ayurvedic practitioner to help find your dosha. This will also provide some measure of comfort and relief.

coffee enemas - yes. But go slow at first and if you experience anything negative stop.

Warm sedative herbal teas like chamomile, marigold, kava, valerian can help to keep things calmed down. I am guessing you should avoid all spicy foods, anything overly acid and heating. Intolerance to apple juice is a clue to your dosha. Maybe try drinking boiled milk. Have you tried high quality fatty acids like chia, flax, etc?

Ursodeoxycholic acid? - yes.

Lecithin? - yes.

I think if you really feel you need to stop then stop doing flushes. You can at least calm things down with other methods and then formulate a different plan later. Flushes are proportionately difficult to how bad a state the liver was in when you began.

Even though lemons are acid, they might help you as they dissolve calcium very effectively.

Hair mineral test will provide some clues as to the underlying causes of the problems. It would be interesting to see your calcium:magnesium ratios.

Even though it has been difficult so far, you have added years to your life getting rid of the stones that came out. Unlike a lot of alternative therapies, the flushes are sort of a binary proposition. They either work or don't work. That is to say they only work at the very end of the process if you restore bile flow, otherwise, well you know the otherwise. And this does not happen for all people in all situations.

I am hesitant to scare you more, but it's likely you are dealing with some liver flukes or other parasites as well.

Female, 50's, gallstones, definitely endocrine system related as well. Have your parathyroid gland and calcitonin levels checked. It is amazing that modern doctors are clueless about biliary disorders.

Were you on a low fat diet ever prior to when your problems started?

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike

Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)