CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Have liverflushing ruined my life?

Randih Views: 2,631
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,334,585

Re: Have liverflushing ruined my life?

Hello!

They didn`t have Taurine in the healthstore today, but I can get it on thursday. I don`t think they have Essentiale Max and magnesium malate in Norway, but I`ll try to order it over the internet.

I think you might misunderstand me a little. When you have nerve pain, painkillers don`t work. This is the reason why I use oxazepam. It`s not because of my anxiety.

Yes, I was a little short in Vit D, but have taken it daily now for 9 weeks, so it should be ok now. I will of course continue to take it. I have plenty of Vit B12 in my body. B6 and omega 3, I don`t know.

Just recently I`ve been taking this Super B-Complex with Vit C, omega 3 and Glycine, as I`ve read that all these are good for nerve damage. Glycine is especially good for building the myelin sheath surrounding the nerves. However I think all my efforts are just in vain. It can take many years to repair nerve damage.

Thanks for good advices!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)