CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Have liverflushing ruined my life?

Randih Views: 2,614
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,334,646

Re: Have liverflushing ruined my life?

Yes it`s a very complex situation. If you read my first reply to peggyaus, posted over, you`ll find the description of my pains.

They don`t have magnesium orotate in Norway and I`m not able to translate bisglycinate to norwegian. I think however I can order magnesium orotate over the internet. The customs here in Norway are very strict you see and they got nothing I want to buy in this abandoned country. I`m a little frustrated thoug as Peggyaus told me to buy magnesium malate. Which is the best?

I use a sleepingpill called Vallergan (alimemazintartrat) which I think is the least dangerous sleepingpill. It don`t contain any benzodiazepines as I can see.

I can`t find any ayurvedic practitioner either in this country. From Andreas Moritz book "Timeless Secrets of Health and Rejuvenation" I read about the different body types. I recognize myself as mostly a Vata Type, but then also a Kapha Type. I have to read more about this in order to find out what to eat.

Do you really think I`m dealing with liverflukes or parasites? I haven`t seen any tomatoskin or something during all my 20 flushes or when doing coffee enemas. Do the doctors have some medicine for this, or do I have to order this on the internet?

Yes I were on a low fat diet when my problems started, because I did a flush. I always avoid fatty food the days before a flush.

Painkillers don`t work when you have nerve pain, that is why I use oxazepam. However after using oxazepam for about 10 days, it starts to loose its effect. I usually stop taking them at this point and start preparing for another flush. However I can`t do this anymore. It`s plain torture from hell and it`s just getting worse and worse. Doctors say that a nerve is like a muscle. The more you use it the stronger the muscle will be, but for the nerve it will be more and more sensitive. If you read the description of my pains, I guess you will understand that all this can`t be pains from flushing. You`ll probably think this person is insane or that this is nerve pain (from hell).

Recently I`ve been taking Super B-Complex with C Vit, Omega-3 and Glycine. I`ve read that all these are good for nerve damage. However it can take years to repair nerve damage, and in the meantime my liver will probably get full of stones again, worse than before according to Andreas Moritz .

I`m going to see my doctor on wednesday. I guess he wants to put me on a tricyclic antidepressant. I don`t want to eat tricyclic antidepressants because this is very bad for the liver. I`ll tell my doctor I`ll wait for a while and try a chiropractor first. I will also try to calm things down as you say. If this doesn`t work I don`t know what to do.

Thanks for good advices!

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)