CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Calcium is an Antagonist to Cadmium

Views: 5,359
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,293,216

Re: Calcium is an Antagonist to Cadmium

But your unconscious mind reads them. It was influenced, even if you think your conscious mind wasn't. And it's your unconscious mind answering.

And Iridology, that's definitely better than any of the pharmaceutical cartel's versions. It has been corrupted a little--the cartel does what it can to stop any of the successful alternate health methodologies.

So did you ever ask questions based on that with muscle-testing? I would think your answers would have been much more accurate.

I agree that it probably is far more effective, but again, I shoot for fastest and best method. I looked at Iridology along the way, but it was quite learning intensive, not fast enough to use easily. It's not really technique intensive as muscle testing, which was easier for me to learn in the long run and worked well for me from day one, just had to get things lined up right, not have to learn a whole bunch of information before I could use it.

If you'd put the time into really getting muscle testing honed, you'd already know how good it is. But at least you're making an genuine effort to crawl out of the cartel's propaganda box. That's great, I think. Try muscle testing again with the Iridology information as the base of your questions and you'll most likely be able to crawl out even faster. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)