CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Calcium is an Antagonist to Cadmium

Views: 5,499
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,293,036

Re: Calcium is an Antagonist to Cadmium

Huh, Iodine, too soon for EFT? All I know is it stopped that restless leg crap cold once I got it right. While I do most certainly think Calcium will detox it as other such things might for other toxins as well, it'd be much slower to stop any pain associated with it, not within seconds like EFT did. I'm quite sure 'delusion' doesn't stop pain very well.

Plus this didn't cost a penny--You know how the cartel HATES any method that cuts them off from raking in the bucks from doctor visits, lab tests, and you not purchasing even herbs/supplements, much less drugs.

That's why they want to made it a law that you HAVE to go to a doctor for any health problem and why any alternative seller has to say you need to seek out professional medical help. And have to have 'health' insurance--some arm or another is racking in gobs of money. Period. It's NEVER for your benefit.

Anyway, I do what works fastest and best from what I find. EFT is far faster than most any other thing I've tried, with excellent long term results. It's taken some learning, yes, but well worth the effort.

If you realize that it actually works most all the time, you know to keep looking and keep tapping for whatever else you can think of that it might be. Think outside the box, read things like Dr. Clark's stuff or other alternative sources for ideas that don't base their methodology on the cartel's fake 'research'. (good luck with that).

Dr. Clark is the only source I've found that consistently didn't. Hence my admiration for her--she totally took on the cartel, which sadly did get her killed in the end. :( So you keep looking until you find what it actually is, tap for it and it WILL stop. 95% of the time Dr. Clark's version was right. It actually stopped most anything the fake cartel version never did. Of course the obvious stuff like sprained ankles or broken bones, they're right, usually, but that's about all.

Anyway, to stop this, I'd been tapping for muscle spasms, nerve spasms, build up of some toxin (which was too general), anything I could think of, but looking back the only bit of relief happened when I just tapped for spasms, not specifying. I was tapping for so much stuff every time (yeah, my tendency to push sometimes bites me, I confess), I didn't see the connection until I learned it was blood vessels spasming. So tapping for spasms worked to some degree because I was *almost* right.

Plus it wasn't the toxicity causing the pain--the blood vessel spasms were, So going with even just cadmium, the relief wouldn't have happened that quickly. It most surely would have but only as the cadmium was removed bit by bit.

Even EFT can only make your body do what it's capable of, and the detoxing takes time---it can only do so much at once without overloading things. Of course you can tap for speeding that up too, but there are physical limitations on that too, I've found. I've tried to tap things out too fast, and given myself that herx reaction and worse. Blah. That kind of issue never can be 'instant', but it can move things around that fast, so it can stop the spasms quite quickly, because it moves the cadmium away from the blood vessels.

I'm learning to be less driven by that whole 'if some is good, more is better' thing. So if I say avoid doing something, it's because I usually didn't and learned the hard way. But in my defense, I'm learning and doing things I've never learned about any where else. It's pretty much uncharted territory, as far as I can tell.

Anyway the spasming blood vessels were the key. And EFT stopped them.

But of course feel free to believe what you will.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.176 sec, (2)