CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Calcium is an Antagonist to Cadmium

refreshed Views: 5,448
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,293,117

Re: Calcium is an Antagonist to Cadmium

I have never tried Coriander seed. Does it have the same benefits as fresh cilantro? I know it's suppose to be from the same plant. I love the taste. It's strong but fresh tasting to me. I can mix a great amount of it into a salad with no problem. It's used a lot in Tex-Mex style foods here in Tx.

As far as the new age beliefs, I think the idea is to show us a way that promotes some sort of spiritual ascension by just learning to tap. Sort of like foregoing food for sunshine or air. Since I'm not into new age beliefs I stick with the idea that God made Adam's body from the dust of the earth. That is a whole lot of minerals. If I want my body to benefit and live to a ripe old age then I better give it what it's suppose to have.

Now having said that...I can give a glimpse into a different way of looking at digestion of our foods. Surely this would please any new age person. But if we think about how in 1st grade we learned how putting baking soda with vinegar created a chemical reaction...we then realize that within our digestion, we too mix different acids and alkaline minerals that react with one another, creating energy...electo-magnetic energy. So if a person wants to really give this thought....our bodies...through food and digestion fuel our bodies with electro-magnetic energy...not necessarily the food itself. Ok, I probably lost all credibility after that comment. lol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)