CureZone   Log On   Join
Olfactory Reference syndrome maybe not

Vurnoix Views: 7,755
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,290,162

Olfactory Reference syndrome maybe not

Hey im 14 year old i dont know what i have all i know right now 1/13/2015 i wrote a post on here a while back forgot what i said all i know is that i am at the end....So funny when i look back at it and thought had olfactory syndrome guess what i was wrong :) I know i have it of course doctor dont see it therapist doesnt work and parents shit i dont think they care guess they dont understand how it feel to go to school with shit breath... but any how just wanted to say for all the people who has this there is no cure for it i promise you dont get your self all excited just to get disappointed when you find out it doesnt work just listen even though this is gonna sound crazy i believe sometime suicide is the answer cause what the point of going through live with this pain.... But that just suggestion if your at the end like me but any how once again this may be my last day prob welll writing this while crying so sorry if it doesnt make sense but to some it up im prob going to kill my self and i believe it the only answer so farewell have a good f***ing day :)..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.084 sec, (1)