CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Honest opinions - Olfactory Reference Syndrome

Views: 12,950
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,290,162

Re: Honest opinions - Olfactory Reference Syndrome

YES!!! EXACTLY!!!! Hit the nail on the head!!!!

I for one..was positive I suffered from halotosis and Body Odor . I KNEW I HAD IT. I swore to it. I "heard" peoples comments. I truly KNEW I had it...but I was so emabrassed I couldn't asked someone. Finally, after about 4 years of living with this and searchign and trying for a cure, I figured I needed to talk to someone about it. My purpose to talk about it was what did I smell like, how often, so I can actually cure this thing. Little did I know I supposedly didn't smell or didn't have bad breath. I then asked a few more people...close to me mind you...and they said the samething.

I don't know what it is...I believe these people and know I don't always suffer from this...but I still feel like I smell like "cheese" sometimes...but I can actually smell it myself...I don't know if this is the ORS or just I really need to hit the shower...lol...it isn't always but sometimes. Its like I know I don't suffer from this but it will always be there with me....

YOU GUYS NEED TO ASK....those comments you hear could be about something TOTALLY ENTIRELY NOT RELATED to you....its the ORS that makes you think it does. You need to flat out ask someone....WHAT DO I SMELL LIKE??? How Often???? And if you get answers....you will be closer to a cure....if they say you don't....then you can dig further into the ORS syndrome...

I was planning on getting on that conference call and telling my story,...when is that next one?

And my heart also goes out to people with TMAU...I remember the day I found out about that disease and that I had it...I cried all night. But you can manage it and you can fight it....you always have to fight!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.226 sec, (1)