CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Honest opinions - Olfactory Reference Syndrome

Views: 13,025
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,290,236

Re: Honest opinions - Olfactory Reference Syndrome

I agree with you that they should ask someone, I have been advocating that for along time.One problem ,most people with ORS ,dont believe the people they ask, they think they are lying thats what makes this disease "ORS" so hard to over come.Everybody should start with cognitive behavioral therapy, that is the beginnig point to curing yourself.
I will leave you with something to think about.Lets say for the sake of argument that you really do smell bad, and all you do is think about it all day and it consumes you, that is a form of ocd.Do you get my point it doesnt matter if you really do smell bad (highly unlikly) or you have ORS, your first step to getting better is controlling obsession, once that is under control everything else will fall into place.
Please people dont waste anymore of your precious life.
I come back to this board every once in awhile hoping that I can at least help one person,most time my words dont communicate what im trying to say I hope this time I got my point across

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)