CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Honest opinions - Olfactory Reference Syndrome

Views: 12,833
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,290,554

Re: Honest opinions - Olfactory Reference Syndrome

Thank for both your guys input.

Tenacious, I fully agree with your post. People here do suffer from TMAU...and not just ORS. I don't think that's what I or the other person were suggesting. Not speaking for them...but I think what they were trying to say was that even a person with TMAU still suffers from ORS persay. Someone might hear some people or co-workers talking and laughing and they think their peers are actually talking about themselves. And, I believe even TMAU sufferers think their own odor is a lot worse than it actually is. But many I am wrong...I am not a doctor! :) Though I do understand that the TMAU is actually there and not imagining it.

But honestly Tenacious, I believe about 30-40% of the people that post on here DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM. I mean, that is a really random number but I really truly believe that to be the case. Also, if you have TMAU, the smell doesn't just go away when you ask a love one or go to a doctor. That really isn't TMAU as I understand it.

So, all you people, if everyone you ask is telling you that you do not smell....maybe you just don't. I'll be honest, I asked 3 people close to me (not even my immediate family...I was just too emabarassed (I thought it was the unspoken issue at our house...the elephant in the room) but I still have problems today. I still need re-affirmation I do not have a problem.

And if you do have TMAU...you need to fght it...and you NEED TO THINK POSITIVELY!!!!!

Even thought the DVD or book "The Secret" is very materialistic...it is great to watch... I HIGHLY recommend it to everyone here.

"The Secret"

If anyone has any questions about me or personal questions go ahead and inbox me!

God Bless

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.258 sec, (1)