CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A side bar

username7414 Views: 36,359
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,205,146

Re: A side bar

I wonder if that's what it tested + for and your doctor thought "no way" because it's not something that's common?
Leave it to Climber to figure it out... she has a bigger library of parasite ID and info in her brain than the labs have in their databases.
I am nowhere near qualified to make parasite IDs, but i have seen mucous in every shape and form - from all parts of the body... and that seemed like a little more than just mucous.
If it were me, even though it's a nematode, I would do the albendazole/ivermectin protocol plus doxycycline. Normally you'd want to avoid Antibiotics like the plague... but this IS a plague and it's times like these that they were meant for.
Vitamin c is almost a must here too.
I have left over albendazole too... if you decide to go that route, pm me and i'll send it to you. It's the 400mg pills - 10 pills in a blister pack. The ivermectin i have was opened and partially used, so its probably contaminated.. but it's cheap to buy.

Here is a link to ICU's protocol //www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1586882#i

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.117 sec, (1)