CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: *graphic* Parasite embedded in throat?

DelusionalInVa Views: 22,245
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,326,931

Re: *graphic* Parasite embedded in throat?

I have nearly identical symptoms except I don't have a hole in my throat. Sore throat, rashes and huge lesions, "coke nose", lol my hubby has great sense of humor about this, spontaneous odd cough with the same things from your pic.worms come out of my nose and my #1 & #2 also have the white things...lots more, I posted my story, my symptoms go in a cycle and it's been 18 months. My doc was great until I came in with the rash and asked if it could be a parasite. ..he is really crappy to me now even though my labs show that I'm really sick. Anemia elevated eosinaphils, I've lost 25% of my blood volume yet he rolls his eyes aND offers anti psychotics. Before this I rarely saw him except periodically check progression of degenerative joints. It's not like I call him every time I don't feel good.

You aren't alone... oh also the weird hairs all over are white, almost clear with a black end.... by chance do you have something very bizarre happening to your nails?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.445 sec, (1)