CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded *graphic* Parasite embedded in throat?

Views: 42,136
Published: 10 y

*graphic* Parasite embedded in throat?

Hi everyone! I'm in desperate need for some help. I have been dealing with what I believe to be some sort of parasite. So I sent in a stool sample for my physician; he told me that 4 out of 5 of the tests came back negative and the one that did not apparently came out to be false-positive. First let me say, I am not and never have been one of those people who can't trust any doctor and feel the need to question anything and everything they say, so I don't really chalk this up to me just being paranoid. Anyways, long story short- All of my initial symptoms are progressively getting worse on top of all the new and even more troubling symptoms that have began to emerge. I've had the digestive issues, the headaches, the rashes, the skin-crawling, tickling-feeling in my nose, etc. but the one that has me the most worried is about what's going on in my throat and lungs. Please just check out my photos and let me know what this could possibly be? Do I need to go to the doctor with this? ...?? I'm becoming crazy depressed because of all of these issues that I can't find an end in sight to. parasite or no? Thank you in advance, I'm so glad I found this site because seeing and talking to others in the same boat definitely helps me not feel so alone and disgusting. I'm sorry if these photos are too graphic.
PS!! My dog seems to also be experiencing some of the same symptoms. I've noticed black specks in his poo and also what appears to be BLACK HAIRS??? I've found A MILLION of these black strands in and around my toilet and all inside my shower, I guess I should say that I have VERY light BLONDE hair, so I can't see why these could be all over the place that being the case.

Bubbly-wormy looking (??things??) in a freakin crater like hole in my throat???

White/yellow/reddish like eggs that I scraped off my tongue?!?

Came out of hole while coughing up pleghm

And yes, all of this phlegm is from ONE DAY.

AM I FREAKIN DYING?!?!?! :/

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)