CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A side bar

username7414 Views: 36,356
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,205,009

Re: A side bar

Oh godddddd! TB is bad in my area! It's in the schools even.. and whooping cough.
About 20 minutes north of here there is a small town that the illegal immigrants flock to. It made national news a while back because there was a deadly beating that was covered up by the police, so they had these high school kids and cops on trial... but anyway, like the second week of school, all these kids started getting sick and 3 of the cases were TB and 6 were whooping cough - maybe even more. They traced the source back to immigrants that were all piled in an old convent. There was 90 of them!! Mostly men, but some women and children too.
A friend of mine is a prison CO and one of the family members of the 90 was quarantined in the jail for reacting positive to a tb tine test, but they didn't display symptoms... freakin scary. I can only imagine what she brings home on her in a day.
Most of the ghost stories around here are of the old TB camp... in the 50s they put everyone up in the mountains to keep them away from everyone. they say you can see the light of a lantern in the woods... back in the day, this one caretaker would have to walk around the woods in the mountains at night with a lantern looking for tb patients who were aimlessly wandering because they lost their minds after so long. it's a freaky place too.. they turned it into a rehab now, but they still left the crematorium and the smoke stacks. Amazingly enough, most people sent there had survived.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)