CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP!! BENTONITE Clay/Psyllium has caused me EXTREME constipation :(

fionafunk Views: 50,862
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 1,637,716

Re: HELP!! BENTONITE Clay/Psyllium has caused me EXTREME constipation :(

Hey man! I feel you! Same Symptoms here! I just recently bought different green/ and fiber source supp made of oat fib/acacia/flax seed...ill let you know how that works, our symptoms are particularly identical. A high dose of probiotics helps a lot for mee, like the RAW brand , but i had to stop it my self because it was a little too much, anyhow contact me and ill up date you if i can find anything that helps FionaFunk dot com , i dont have a fb or anything or else Id post that lol.... anyhow ok best possible advice strong probiotics and see if you can get in to a natropath, talking with mine helped as far as other supps, like Milk thisthle for liver cleasing, that stuff is awesome! Ohhhhh plus if you are doing alott to try to clease you could be sending a lot of toxins into your liver and bowels OverLoaD! Read Marthas Vineyard 21 day Detox ... i borrowed it from the public lib and that book has been a wealth of reminders and knowledge ... Ok i hope some of what i could offer could help, stay in contact so if i cn find out anything Ill let you know! Oh and look into Candida you could have some issues with that, i know i have, with that youd have to avoid fungis stuff which is hard, like citric acid which is in everything ughhhh..... anyways Best of luck! ttyl Fiona

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)