CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP!! BENTONITE Clay/Psyllium has caused me EXTREME constipation :(

blueciel Views: 87,685
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,638,802

Re: HELP!! BENTONITE Clay/Psyllium has caused me EXTREME constipation :(

In terms of juicers, masticating ones are superior but I only have the Breville, a cheap one from Amazon and it has been doing its job very well for two years. I may have to replace the basket soon.

Dr. Jensen's book tells you everything you want to know about the bowel and delineates a cleansing program that includes 7 days of fasting followed by 7 weeks of rebuilding. This is the part where you eat healthily without any wheat or junk food. Dr. Schulze 's cleanse is similar but it lasts 30 days. He built his program following Dr. Jensen's but he took out the colemas and enemas. Instead, he uses IF1, the intestinal formula the contains the laxative herbs.

I will be doing the 7 days juice fast next week and I'll be following Jensen's program, using Schulze's herbs, made by Uniquity from the Natural Healing forum. Don't buy Schulze's herbs from the internet because they're not that potent anymore.

I think that at the moment, the enemas with chlorophyll have helped me tremendously.

Good luck and healing!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)