CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: o/t looking for mthfr advice

dave505 Views: 5,122
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,110,788

Re: o/t looking for mthfr advice

I dont know exactly
- is still a new subject for me. But from what i've read I have a strong belief that solving gut issues and other infections in the body is a huge step to improve methylation. If parasites can 'steal' minerals and put a lot of toxins in - that impair detox - this made a lot of sense to me.now. its clear now that only taking liver herbs for some having this issue is not a solution.

about infections - for years I had a lot of symptoms that went far more than all in your head. i have a strong phisical feeling that something is wrong inside but for years i could not convice and prove it - even had a lot of tests. I had like a box of tests - almost all junk. I throw it away and start from zero. I wrote before - i had to change doctors labs cities country to finding out something. Having an experienced practitioner or at least an open mind one is crucial IMO. Not easy to find...

reading about methylation processes and substances needed for them helped me making some connection. unfortunately i have short memeory issues and I mainly retain just the idea but not all the information :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.096 sec, (1)