CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: o/t looking for mthfr advice

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

. Views: 5,085
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,110,724

Re: o/t looking for mthfr advice

I agree with what you said and I'm game for anything that will work. When I first got sick I had high EBV titers, but they said that it wasn't an active infection, just indicative of an old infection. EBV is something that has been on the back of my mind for a while. There was a youtube video somewhere of a girl who used a homeopathic remedy to cure it but I could never find the remedy name.

My experiences with intestinal flora have turned into an odyssey. It started out when I went off dairy and gluten two decades ago and started passing intestinal plaque every day. Hard stool that constipated me and got stuck on the way out. This has been going on for 2 decades now and never ending. Very few people believe me, they think I'm some kind of idiot who can't differentiate normal stool from detoxing. Then after afer about 8 years of that I began passing worms, flukes, ascaris, strongyloides, rope worms, probably others too. It's pretty interesting that we all seem to have the same things when we dig deep enough, like the heavy metals and parasite infections.

Now I don't have any of those things coming out of me and I don't react to worming herbs, but anything is possible. It seems impossible to accurately identify infections. Lyme and coinfections are a strong possibility too, but I really don't want to get caught up in the standard medical maze of Lyme with all of the inaccuracies of diagnosis.

Actually I do react to worming herbs as of late. Figs, cinnamon, cayenne, cocoa powder all cause hemorrhoid-type bleeding, but no other symptoms. I'm almost positive this is a parasite problem.Maye the pinworm medications will help.

I am going to buy some otc meds and veterinary meds for parasites next as per advice from the parasite meds forum just to test these things out. I used to be scared of these things due to potential toxic reactions but I'm more scared now of languishing forever and not making any more progress with health. I had a cyst show up in my liver ultrasound twice and then twice it didn't show up, very frustrating. I don't know if there is an actual cyst there or it was perhaps just some kind of stone that came out in one of the liver flushes.

Aside from all this I keep improving, but never getting down to the root of the problem. Summertime is a nightmare for me, my body just shuts off completely and then when the cold weather comes around it's like someone turned the 'on' switch and I'm back to functioning well.

Anyway I have no doubts that addressing gut issues will improve everything including methylation problems. I'm not a methylation evangelist or anything, just going through all of the possible solutions to see what feels like might get me somewhere. This whole gene testing thing might turn out to be b.s. too compared to just doing the cleansing work.

I have a question for you, how are you feeling now that you have addressed some specific infections?

Against my better judgement I did the metametrix complete stool diagnostic and it got me nowhere but $500 poorer.

Right now the things that are working best for me are stupidly simple and cheap like drinking tea 3x a day, I swear this has been better than 100 things I have tried for gut problems.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)