CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: o/t looking for mthfr advice

. Views: 5,322
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,109,950

Re: o/t looking for mthfr advice

I know a lot of people here are just getting started with parasite cleansing, but this is not new to me. I spent a good 6 years or more dong parasite cleansing. I'm not sure if they are all out yet, but I haven't seen any in quite a while, even though I still have symptoms. Also the herbs that used to cause really bad die-off reactions don't cause anything to happen now, whatever that means.

I am suspecting protozoa now and not helminths, but it's just a feeling I have no proof yet.

I'm skeptical like you with the gene tests, but I feel like it's something I have to at least try just in case it does work out. I always wondered whether the heavy metals could trigger these mutations to happen and whether these things were not in fact genetic but environmental mutations, or like you said maybe parasites cause the mutations, who knows.

I have parasite horror stories to rival the best ones here.

Also my situation is more complicated because of massive small intestine congestion/plaque that has been going on for 2 decades now.

The gene mutations are not possible, they are actual, I just got the results back and had 20 defects related to methylation and wondering if this is excessive.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)