CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just really want to vent. Feeling depressed and so sick of all these problems.

ericbakker Views: 4,022
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,061,959

Re: Just really want to vent. Feeling depressed and so sick of all these problems.

The thing I love about forums is that it gives one the ability to open up. You'd be surprised how many folks have social anxiety, or suffer from Depression - and don't want to talk about it. These conditions have a major impact on your stress axis (adrenals, pituitary, etc) which in turn affect your entire body - your skin, your immune system, your digestive system, and help to cause that fast heart beat.

I had OCD in my younger years (obsessive compulsive disorder) along with anxiety disorder as well, and then went on to develop hyperthyroidism and adrenal fatigue. I still have "shades" of anxiety, but have learned to tame that beast to a big degree by improving my adrenals. My thyroid now is OK, and learning how to relax and meditate daily has done absolute wonders. Palpitations gone, and good confidence levels.

I can fully understand how this person feels (brandnewlife) and want to reach out through this forum to tell you that you CAN overcome this thing. We ALL get anxiety my friend, it's a part of being a human being. We ALL get low-self-esteem from time to time. My self-esteem was non-existent in my twenties, but now in my fifties it is certainly not!

Try not to feel embarrassed about your appearance, most folks are OK, it's just that your self-image is warped because of your anxiety at present. You sound like a really nice person, somebody who folks really would like!

Your heart beating fast is most likely palpitations, something I used to get all the time. It is caused by anxiety and CAN be controlled. If you were in my consulting room, I'd show you a few key relaxation exercises and a few techniques that stop this dead in its tracks.

Don't give up!!!

It gets better, especially if you work more on your ability to relax around others, this is the key. Enjoy your day.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.326 sec, (1)