CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just really want to vent. Feeling depressed and so sick of all these problems.

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
brandnewlife Views: 3,841
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,062,013

Re: Just really want to vent. Feeling depressed and so sick of all these problems.

That sounds amazing, I don't think mine could go away like that though. I've felt like my anxiety was getting better by going out more, then one day I go out and have a massive amount of anxiety and I can't understand why.

I do think the diet is important but I don't feel like that and the antifungals have been working all that well for me lately. I haven't been getting much die-off or signs that it's working. So I've given up the diet a few days ago, I guess I need to decide if what I should do next is see a Naturopath, get help with the diet, get my adrenals/thyroid/liver checked, or something else. Thanks for the advice, it's really good that you're getting so much better.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)