CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just really want to vent. Feeling depressed and so sick of all these problems.

Feel Like The Wind!
Be light and breezy now!

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

red424 Views: 4,324
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,062,115

Re: Just really want to vent. Feeling depressed and so sick of all these problems.

Yeah. First I'd deal with your health issues. I used to go out three to four days a week in college (More actually). But my health got so bad I rarely go out now. I'm positive when I'm back to normal I'm going to be going out a ton... And this time much healthier.

Get stevia & xylitol. Both are herbs that are very sweet and don't feed it. I haven't tried Xylitol but its supposed to be antifungal. Stevia saved my ass. Also learn how to make kombucha and kefir. I drink a lot and they taste good. Kombucha is the one commercially processed drink I can drink without getting any side effects. It has no Sugar and tastes good. Put stevia in that too.

I actually successfully drank starbucks, then got some organic coffee. The caffeine really helps me. Coffee+cinnamon+stevia+coconut oil. Tastes so good. And the coconut oil kills shit.

It took me about a month of adapting to the diet before I realized that its simply not worth it to cheat. I go out with family to eat sometimes and get nothing except water and I really don't care. They think I'm crazy, but I'm tired of shitty reactions. I have my usual go to foods now and some things that taste really good.

I eat a lot of almonds when I'm out. Gas stations usually have them and they are fine for me. Just make sure its only nuts and salt.

If you don't change your diet though your not going to get better.

I don't want to sound like an a**ho**. But if you still have anxiety issues after all your health issues are taken care of. Stop being a p*ssy and go meet people. Its not scary at all after you desensitize yourself.

Its what I did and worked great. Ease in with alcohol if you have to.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)