CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fatty liver/liver toxicity

Anthony87 Views: 6,093
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 2,011,685

Re: Fatty liver/liver toxicity

Great post natway. Yeah I guess ill bend on fruit consumption depending on the person..what is lethal is carb cutting, taking in excessive nuts and meats. Period. De facto. For sure. Guaranteed. There are a lot of posts on here now to back it up and getting away from that super rich diet is step 1 for recovery. Nutritionists will say veggies over fruits for snacking and to me it makes sense because orange juice can keep people fat.. I encourage a lot of water and tea intake and replacing water consumption with fruit to me is less than ideal. Everything in moderation. I like fruit, but for a colitis plan, I think the basis of the diet needs to be in the squash, yucca, potatoes, etc. depending on the person..but yeah theres no plan that should include this and that oil, high meat intake and high intake of nuts. The sooner we all agree the sooner most of us get more control of our lives.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)