CureZone   Log On   Join
Fatty liver/liver toxicity

risen87 Views: 6,339
Published: 12 y

Fatty liver/liver toxicity

Hey, so a bunch of people have recommended looking into wether or not liver problems are part of what's going on with me and I'm thinking they might have hit the nail on the head. My symptoms that I have researched are concurrent with liver problems. I have nausea along with my headaches, a just now realized intolerance to fat (I just had olive oil on my rutabaga and got sick right after), chronic worrying about thought processes (and scrambled, fast, or fearful thoughts), insomnia, chronic fatigue and irritability (definitely not exclusive to liver problems for me), recent weight gain, and emotional instability.

What I'm wondering is:

1) What kind of action should I take to cleanse my liver in the weakened state I am in? My adrenals seem very weak right now and I don't want to over burden them and end up worse from doing the wrong type of cleanse. I definitely don't think I could follow one of the hardcore cleanses outlined on this website. Is there something softer I could do to get some relief, and once I make up some ground with my adrenals, move onto a more intense cleanse?

2) What types of dietary changes should I make to support a more healthy liver considering I have chronic candidiasis? I know to limit fat and protein but there's not much room for change since I get flare ups extremely easily, but I know something needs to be done.

3) What types of testing should I ask my doctor to get done, and what can I try to accomplish with her or my naturopath on this front?

Answers will be appreciated, thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)