CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Where do I even begin? I have adrenal fatigue, congested liver, possible hypoT/iodine deficiency, candida/parasites, heavy metals, digestion/elimination issues, and more.

wplush Views: 9,073
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,958,717

Re: Where do I even begin? I have adrenal fatigue, congested liver, possible hypoT/iodine deficiency, candida/parasites, heavy metals, digestion/elimination issues, and more.

I wouldn't call myself healed or cured yet as I'm still dealing with my health issues.

However, I do have a plan and hope to carry it out till I get better.

I'm basically doing Liver Flushes at 2 week intervals even less sometimes. I will do this until I see no stones for 2-3 flushes. I've completed only two and go some stones but no symptom relief yet.

This is just a personal theory but lets say that "gallstones/liverstones" are real...as we all believe. Say they clogging both our gallbladder and liver and all the ducts. When we do a flush stones come out. I believe this is the most lowest set of stones. But the ones causing the problem are probably higher up and that's why we keep flushing.

I really hope that theory is correct. It's like cleaning a filter for anything...basically we are cleaning sections off one by one. Too bad 1 Liver Flush couldn't clean everything.

I say all we can do is trust on curezone's protocols,

bowel cleanse (i'm using MH's LBB)...I also had good results from PB shakes and Triphala

parasite cleanse (yes I ordered humaworm) I hope to use it soon so i can't say if it works or not

and finally liver flushing. I'm going to flush out everything from my liver, gallbladder and ducts, and if i still have symptoms I will look for something else

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.133 sec, (1)